You must be 18 years or older to use this website.
Under no circumstances do we transfer your email address to any other company.
There are four ways you can provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information:
Subscribe to our newsletter - You may choose to subscribe to receive newsletters or other correspondence. In order to subscribe, you will be asked to provide your email address.
Contact Us – Link(s) on our site provide you with the opportunity to contact us to ask questions, request information or provide comments and suggestions. You may provide us with identifying information or you may be asked to provide us with information (e.g., email address, telephone number, full name, etc.) in order for us to process a request or answer a question for you.
Enrollment - You may choose to enroll in one of our services where we will request certain information from you. Depending on the type of service that you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. For certain services, we may require your name, address, telephone number and/or e-mail address. Other products and services may require different or supplemental information from you in order to apply.
Your Ability to Opt-Out of Further Notifications
Periodically, we notify our patrons who have enrolled for one of our services of announcements, and updates. If you would like to opt-out of being notified, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your email subscriptions, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. While all requests to unsubscribe are honored, it may take up to 72 hours to process requests. Please note that due to email production schedules, you may receive any emails already in production prior to the completed processing of your request. Please note that we may choose not to and/or may not have the ability to delete any information that you provide to us via comment, email, etc.
Statistical Information About Your Visit
Information obtained while visiting our site records information about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, the IP addresses from which people access the site, which pages people visit, and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit to help us improve the performance of our web site and overall user experience.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- From your interactions with us, we obtain information regarding the specific services you use.
- If you use one of our services, or participate in one of our surveys, sweepstakes or promotions, we may ask for additional information, such as your age, interests or product preferences.
-When participating on one of our services (e.g., survey, sweepstakes, etc.), we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other information. We may also collect your IP address.
-When you contact us via our website contact page, you may provide us with information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, etc. or be asked to provide such information. We may also collect your IP address.
- When subscribing to our email list, we will ask for your email address. We may also collect your IP address.
- We may collect your IP address when you visit our website.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our customer service and your overall experience.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To notify you of changes with services that you have used or requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We utilize secure socket layer technology (SSL) to protect your information. Additionally, your personal information (e.g., email address, etc.) is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to our website system, and are required to keep the information confidential. The security of your personal information is very important to us; however, we cannot 100% guarantee the safety of your personal information.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. We use the service provider, google analytics, to collect data about our website traffic via cookies andhttps://www.google.com/
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Netscape Navigator) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information that we have collected unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents are entitled to request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information that we share with third parties, for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
We do not collect or maintain information from children we know are under 13, and no part of our website is targeted to attract children under 13. We also do not correspond via email with any person who tells us they are under the age of 13.
Third party links
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Also view our Disclosure section regarding disclosure of use of affiliate links, etc.